When the weather starts to get warmer I eagerly await fresh peaches at the farmer’s markets. We grabbed a big batch of peaches over the weekend and I knew I need to make a peach green tea with them! This recipe is so simple its only 4 ingredients and comes together quickly. This refreshing drink might just be your next obsession!
I am already planning our next trip to the peach orchard to pick our own peaches. Next up I am making a peach sorbet, peach cobbler and grilled peaches for a summer salad.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me keep this site up and running! Please check out my disclosure policy here for more details. Thank you!
- The more flavorful the peaches the more flavorful the iced tea so choose the ripest and juiciest of peaches.
- The tea is better the colder it is so chill your brewed tea and peach purée before mixing. If you are in a hurry adding extra ice will do.
- This recipe can be made with frozen peaches if you don’t have fresh. For frozen peaches add less water to the purée.
- You can sub the brown sugar for sugar alternatives such as honey, maple syrup or date syrup.
What you need
- 3-4 fresh peaches
- 2 cups of water
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 2 packs of green tea
How to make Peach Green Tea
- Start by brewing your tea and putting it in the fridge to chill
- Next slice up your peaches and add them to a pan setting aside a few slices to garnish.
- Add the 2 cups of water to your pan along with the brown sugar. Cook over medium high heat until most of the water is cooked down.
- Transfer the peaches to a blender and blend into a purée.
- Then pour the green tea over ice and preaches and add in the purée.
- Stir and enjoy!
The peach purée will make enough for 2-4 cups of tea depending on your taste preference.
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook to keep up to date. Sign up for my email list to receive exclusive content and get notifications of when new posts go live. If you would like to support my coffee habit that keeps this blog up and running click here. As always I am immensely grateful for all of the support my little blog has received. Thanks for following along! <3 🙂