One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the matching Christmas pajamas! I know its cheesy, but I LOVE it! I have so much fun picking them out and now that I have a daughter there is a whole new level of excitement. I thought it would be fun to put together a list of my favorite toddler holiday pajamas this year to share with you! Any guesses which pair I will choose?
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help me keep this site up and running! Please check out my disclosure policy here for more details. Thank you!
- Merry Mittens by Burt’s Bees Baby. Most of my favorites this year are from Burt’s Bees Baby. I love that their clothing is organic and sustainable, but still affordable for families on a budget!
- Reindeer Coat Pajama Set by Just One You. You can find this set at Target (Every mom’s favorite store lol) This set is just so sweet! I love the button up top and the neutral colors of the reindeer.
- Festive Forest Another Burt’s Bees Baby set. Those little sketched trees are so precious! I love that their patterns are never too over the top. The trees are just enough. I do find that this brand runs a little small so I would definitely size up!
- Red & Green Strips Jingle Jammies by Old Navy. Old Navy is probably the most popular place to shop for Christmas Pajamas. I am loving this striped set. Perfect for the whole family!
- Snug Fit Elves PJ’s by Carter’s. This set is silly, cute and festive! I love all the little elves with their long hats. The pattern is busier than I am typically drawn too, but it’s not overwhelming. Carter’s usually has coupons that make this set really affordable.
- Cranberry Rugby Stripe by Burt’s Bees Baby. This is the perfect holiday set for the whole family. You can wear it all winter long because it’s not too festive. You can size up and get two years out of it and it’s gender neutral so you can pass it down!
- Holiday Stocking by Burt’s Bees Baby. These little stockings are so darling! I really love red and white sets if you couldn’t tell already.
- Dashing Deer by Burt’s Bees Baby. This set has all the festive vibes and is just so precious. It would be perfect for the whole family. They even offer bandannas for the dogs. I mean c’mon how awesome is that!
So which set are you loving? If you are buying a set that isn’t on this list let me know below! I love seeing all the fun patterns.